Monday, June 13, 2016

Why I Love Monday



Got the Monday blues?  If so, ask yourself "why can't I fit more time into my favorite passions on Monday?"  Make a list.  When you're done making the list, read it and look for anything that may be an excuse rather than a valid reason.  If it's an excuse, cross it off your list.  I have a feeling there's nothing left on your list.  Once all the excuses have been crossed off, make a list of all the fun things you're going to do to kick start your week.  You'll be loving your Mondays from now on.

I'd like to share a couple of lessons I learned about Monday.  I found it to be my least productive day at my day job because it happens to be the slowest day of the week and there are fewer people to deal with.  People are moving slower.  Rather than join the "I hate Monday group," I requested Monday to be a scheduled day off.  I usually head for the indoor pool and swim laps.  The place is nearly empty on Monday.  I have a whole day to "work" on my passions.  You can do the same thing if you re-arrange your schedule.  Don't kill yourself on the weekends.  Pace yourself so you can enjoy every day.  Happy Monday.  May your day go swimmingly.

No comments: