Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Physical Challenges Ahead


I'm three days away from the next physical challenge for our men's tennis team.  It's the second step in our quest for a national championship.  I'm ready.  The food program I'm experimenting with is keeping me lean and mean.  I need all the help I can get because I'm the oldest member of the team and we're competing in the 18+ division.  The difference between winning and losing may come down to diet and training.  I'd like to thank all the people responsible for inspiring me to do this and my team captain for believing in me when he first met me.  I was a happy guy socializing on the tennis courts with men much older than me, some in their 70's and 80's.  It was the first time I was eligible to play in the senior group and four bucks for an hour and a half of indoor tennis was a deal.  I guess senior tennis will have to be on hold for a while until our team completes our mission.  Stay tuned.  There are some amazing challenges ahead.  Have a great day.

No comments: