Monday, June 20, 2016

My Favorite Kind of People


There seems to be one common denominator in the people I tend to get along with the most – they have a desire to be better today than they were yesterday.  It doesn't matter where they're from, how far away they are from their goals, or how challenging their situations may be.  If the desire is there to improve and they're willing to pay the price, I want to be a part of their pursuit.  Maybe you're one of "those people" who want to lose weight, get fit or become financially independent.  I find it sad how the "naysayers" gang up on the ones who like to dream big.  What are they afraid of?  I haven't spent enough time with the naysayers to figure out why they want to be dream killers.  Instead, I invest my time helping others reach for the stars.  Maybe that's why I love being a dad and a husband.  The whole world may believe I'm a loser but they don't see the value in the lessons I learned from the school of hard knocks.  It's all about continuous improvement.  It's about not giving up no matter how dire the circumstances.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you have a goal you're working on, I hope you keep in touch.  Let me know if I can help.  Have a great day.

No comments: