My next project is specifically for those seeking a mulligan on their food habits. Resolutions are being replaced with something better – a food experiment. This is no ordinary trial or observation. This adventure will be set up as a social media game that begins on January 1, 2016. Interested? Stay tuned. I'm working on the details. Please share this with anyone you know who wants to try a new approach to healthy eating. Here's a checklist to help you get ready for some New Year fun:
- Take a "before" picture and save it for later.
- Get a blood pressure monitor so you can monitor any changes during the experiment.
- Get a digital scale for accurate weight monitoring.
- Notify your doctor that you are making food changes if you're on medicine in case your needs change during the experiment.
- Get a food journal for daily tracking and note taking.