Saturday, December 12, 2015

3 Ideas to Consider for New Years Day


Are you looking for a great way to start your New Year?  Here are three ideas to help you get off to a great start:
  1. Watch the Rose Bowl on January 1.  My hometown team from Iowa is making its first appearance in 25 years.  At an average asking price on the resale market of $900, it's the hottest ticket around.  I'm a value guy so I'll be watching at home with my family.  This game epitomizes what happens when you unite a bunch of people with above average talent in pursuit of worthy goals.  This is entertainment at its finest.
  2. Take a walk.  I don't know what the weather will be like on New Year's Day but it won't stop me from taking a stroll with my wife.  Add this to your daily regimen and your body will thank you.
  3. Try the Caveman Food Experiment.  This is especially for you if you're one of those people who has trouble keeping resolutions.  Participate for just 21 days and your done.  The experiment is to help you discover what happens when you focus on fruits, veggies and nuts for 21 days while refraining from any processed foods.  I believe if you do this you will be on your way to your healthiest year ever.
Bookmark this blog and come back on New Year's Day.  I'm seeking 100 people who want to try a new approach to healthy eating.  Have a great day.

No comments: