Are you having trouble coming up with goals for the New Year? Maybe it's because you haven't found your purpose – the meaning of your existence. I sometimes found myself so far off the trail that I lost my bearings and wandered around in circles. For me, this last year has been the year I found my purpose. It's to help others find their way. I have one major goal for 2016 – to help others rid themselves of all the foods in their lives that are causing cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other food-related diseases. This is my purpose. What's yours? If you're not sure, consider these questions?
- What do others say your gifts are?
- What comes naturally for you?
- What are your happiest moments during your week?
- If you were given 24 hours to do anything you wanted to do with no outside interruptions, what would you do?
- What do you want to be remembered for when you die?