Monday, December 21, 2015

Find Your Purpose and Everything Else Will Find You


Are you having trouble coming up with goals for the New Year?  Maybe it's because you haven't found your purpose – the meaning of your existence.  I sometimes found myself so far off the trail that I lost my bearings and wandered around in circles.  For me, this last year has been the year I found my purpose.  It's to help others find their way.  I have one major goal for 2016 – to help others rid themselves of all the foods in their lives that are causing cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other food-related diseases.  This is my purpose.  What's yours?  If you're not sure, consider these questions?
  • What do others say your gifts are?
  • What comes naturally for you?
  • What are your happiest moments during your week?
  • If you were given 24 hours to do anything you wanted to do with no outside interruptions, what would you do?
  • What do you want to be remembered for when you die?
Write your answers down and use them to help you find your purpose.  Before this year is over, use your answers to help you set goals for 2016.  I already know I will need 99 volunteers to help me achieve my primary goal next year.  Stay tuned for the details.  Have a great day. 

No comments: