Thursday, December 3, 2015

What would you do with your Mulligan?


A mulligan is a second chance to perform an action, usually after the first chance went wrong through bad luck or a blunder.
 
If someone gave you a second chance to something different with your life today, what would you do with your Mulligan?  I got one of these gifts at the end of August from a doctor named Mulligan.  He asked me to be a lab rat in his experiment and I said yes.  This mulligan is life-changing and I'm using it to pay it forward so others may get a second chance with food related challenges they may be going through.  Thanks to my mulligan, I no longer have blood pressure issues.  My cholesterol numbers are in the normal range and I lost 32 pounds of fat.   Anyone who wants a mulligan can have one.  That's what the next phase of the experiment is all about and it starts on New Year's Day, 2016.

If you're struggling with your weight or other food related issues, sign up for your mulligan today and join 100 participants in a 21-day experiment that may restore your health.  All you need to do is give up processed foods for 21 days and restrict your diet to fruits, veggies and nuts.  It's worth it to have a second chance on new life.  Let me know if you're in.  Click here to sign up.  Have a great day.

No comments: