Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Confessions of a Food Dummy


I have no one to blame but myself for my food dumbness.  No one forced me to make all the wrong food choices that caused my insides to inflame and my blood pressure to spike.  I'm waiving my Miranda rights here for the benefit of others who may be unaware that certain foods they're eating may be silently killing them.  Here's my confession:

"Bless me Father, for I have committed numerous food sins.  This is my first time admitting to you I'm a food dummy.  I listened to the false prophets who tempted me in the classroom with their phony food charts.  I became addicted to processed foods and hoarded enough dairy to put a cheese head on every Green Bay Packer fan in Lambeau Field.  Thank you, Father, for the angels you sent me to help me see the errors of my ways.  My act of contrition is to help others make smarter food choices not so much by words but by my actions.  Please forgive me for all my food sins and help me to be a better reflection of you in all the years to come.  Amen."

Please join me on New Years Day, 2016 for details about Phase III of the Caveman Food Experiment.  Have a great day. 

No comments: