Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Angels Among Us


I met an angel yesterday at my day job.  They sometimes disguise themselves as humans so they don't frighten us but I knew almost immediately something special was happening.  I felt uplifted.  My challenges seemed less overwhelming.  The timing of the conversation was perfect.  There was a special gleam in her eyes near the end of the conversation when she said, "Merry Christmas," before disappearing into the crowd.

If an angel shows up in your life when you need one the most, don't be startled.  They are intuitive creatures who somehow know exactly what you need to get back up after a fall.  They may go by familiar labels such as cousins or coaches but I know there's some kind of super power inside them that sets them apart from others.  Today I want to send out a big thank you to all the angels in my life, both past and present, who help me navigate this most awesome challenge course I call life.  Thank you.

No comments: