Friday, May 2, 2014

Who is Thomas Morgan?



Thomas Morgan is a figment of my imagination.  I invented him when I needed a fictional character for my latest writing project, The Caveman in the Mirror.  Every Friday at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time, I release a new chapter about Thomas.  If you're interested in meeting Thomas, you can stop by my writer's blog and get to know him.  You're invited to make an appearance in a future chapter.  If you would like to become part of the adventure, just click here and send me an email.  Include the name of your fictional character and a brief description about the role you want to play.  I'll send you an email and let you know when your character will be added.  Sorry.  This is not a paid position.  I don't even serve real coffee at the Cyber-bistro.  What I'm offering you is a chance to make your character world-famous.  Thanks to Google Translate, readers from all over the world are following Thomas in their own native language.  Come join the fun.


No comments: