Have you ever had a day where you woke up and the world around you seemed to be unraveling? Chaos has no boundaries. Without a plan to deal with it, you can find yourself in big trouble. I found a solution that may help you when chaos attacks. It's called consistency. Here's how it works:
- Expect chaos every day. Yes, you can plan for it to show up when it's not on your calendar. This way, you won't be shocked when something goes wrong with your plans. This helps your mindset. It keeps your attitude positive because you are mentally prepared for the unexpected.
- Remain calm at all times. People seek stability when chaos strikes. Leaders appear calm on the outside no matter how many butterflies are fluttering on the inside.
- Always have a plan B. Plan A looks great on paper. The wise person knows chaos is lurking in the shadows of a perfect plan. Plan B is the answer.
- Maintain a positive attitude in every situation. This is the one thing you have 100% control over. A consistent positive attitude trumps chaos every time. It makes the worst situations bearable.
- Set up daily rituals. These patterns of behavior help you get through the most difficult days. Focus on your positive habits, especially when everything else is in disorder.