Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Seeds You Plant


What are you planting in your garden today?  Choose your seeds carefully.  Your harvest depends on the quantity and quality of the seeds you select.  Here's a sample of my favorite seeds:
  • Hope.  No matter what's going on in your life, these are the seeds you can count on to bring in a rich harvest.  Hope can be planted in harsh conditions.  It thrives with little or no water.  
  • Prayer.  It mixes well with hope seeds.  You can plant prayer seeds year round.  Prayers work best when you tend to these seeds at regular intervals.  Some farmers only turn to these seeds in economic downturns.  I find it best to pray in good times and in bad. 
  • Faith.  These seeds have deep roots.  Good things happen when you believe in these seeds.  They are capable of producing miracles.  I count my blessings that the generations who came before me taught me the value of these seeds.  They are more precious than gold.
  • Love.  These seeds are the greatest of all seeds in your garden.  Without love, your garden is empty.  Give these seeds away to anyone who accept them, especially your enemies.  Odds are that your adversaries need these seeds more than anyone else.  Don't expect anyone to thank you for sharing your love.  Love them anyway.  The more love you give, the better the world is.
The farmers in my neighborhood have been working non-stop.  They are 85% complete for this year.  I still have many seeds to plant.   There's always work to do.  A farmer's job is never done.  See you tomorrow.  Don't forget to share what seeds you're planting in your garden today.  Send me an email or leave a comment below.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: