Relationships are a two-way street. If you're having troubles with yours, maybe it's time to dig deep and find out why. Don't fret, the problem is fixable. Let's play the role of an archeologist and examine your past relationships to see if we can find the source of the problem. Ready?
Here are some questions to ponder:
- Did you have a lot of friends in your neighborhood when you were growing up?
- Do you remember who you socialized with in Kindergarten?
- Did you move often?
- Did you get along with your siblings? Your parents?
- Did you share your toys?
- If you could change one thing about your past relationships, what would it be?
- Did you ever gossip?
- Did you ever share a secret after you promised you wouldn't?
- Did you ever hold a grudge?
- On a one to ten scale, how would you rate your relationships from your high school years?