Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas To Do List

Maybe my role as Scrooge in a grade school play helped to scare the dickens out of me.  I'm working on my Christmas to do list without any fears of Christmas ghosts.  Here's my list -- I'm checking it twice...
  1. Bake a birthday cake for Jesus with my family.
  2. Help my wife prepare a Christmas turkey.
  3. Build a snowman in our backyard with our three children and add some snow angels.
  4. Share the day with all of my wife's siblings and their children.
  5. Go to Church with the entire family.
  6. Call my mother and tell her how much I love her.
  7. Wish all my siblings a Merry Christmas.
  8. Pray for those who are hurting or suffering.
  9. Spend some quiet time thanking Jesus for making all things new in my life and for all the miracles he performs.
  10. Write a special message for my friends, family members and followers of this blog and publish it on Christmas morning.
What are you doing to celebrate Christmas this year?  Please share your thoughts below.

No comments: