Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Date With 12-12-12


If you like numbers, today is a triple play day. 

There are over 18 billion results for 12-12-12 when you search for it on Google.  Maybe you are wondering how on earth you were able to find this story.  There is no magic here.   I simply publish one new blog every day.  The more I write, the more relevant Google thinks I am.  This writing ritual is now a 1,200+ day way of life.

The Mayans were big believers in calendars and predictions.  Their prophecies about the Winter Solstice on 12/21/12 inspired Hollywood to produce a movie about the end times.  The One I follow says, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." ~ Matthew 24:36

It could be a coincidence that the inspiration for today's 12-12-12 story comes from Revelations 1:11, which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”  Today's message goes to the ends of the earth, including France, the United Kingdom, Sweden, India, Philippines, Germany and Canada, this month's top seven locations outside the United States where my blog stories are read.  This is what I see in my head:
The symbol you see above is not a number -- it's the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.  I consider this symbol part of a perfect Trifecta, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  This is what Jesus said about it:

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. ~ Revelation 22:13

If you are looking for the perfect date on this day, 12/12/12, invite the Alpha and the Omega to be a part of your life forever.  This is your date with destiny.




No comments: