Are you feeling a little bit overwhelmed this Holiday season? Maybe you find yourself surrounded by people who look like the Grinch who stole Christmas or your schedule is so crowded you don't know how you are going to survive. Here are some ideas to help you ease your Holiday stress:
- Don't let others steal your Christmas spirit. Some people enjoy being negative. Stay away from them until the Holidays are over.
- Don't over-commit to Holiday parties. If you feel like you're speed dating because that's the only way to get to every party you're invited to, slow down and only say yes to the people you are closest to. Choose quality rather than quantity.
- Make your bed and straighten up your home. The less clutter your brain sees, the more relaxed you will feel.
- Play Holiday music. Christmas songs will remind you why we are celebrating.
- Do some volunteer work. Find something you are passionate about and watch your stress disappear.