|The Red Cedar Chamber Music Concert was a big success at the Williamsburg library and they are planning to return again.|
Yes, it's true, I love to write on just about anything, paper, napkins, chalk boards, and laptops. Here's why I blog at the library:
- The library offers free Wi-fi. It even reaches the outside parking lot, making Internet connectivity accessible 24/7.
- The geo-thermal power makes the room temperature ideal for long writing sessions.
- People who love to read hang out at libraries. These are ideal candidates for future book sales.
- I can send faxes and print out hard copies when needed.
- There are meeting rooms should I wish to start up some workshops for people interested in writing.
- My kids don't ask me to "borrow" my laptap when I'm at the library.
- The staff is friendly and helpful.
- I can stay focused.
- All the books on the shelves inspire me.
- Every time I visit the library, I'm reminded how important it is to create material for readers.