Friday, May 18, 2012

Counting Down to 1,000 Consecutive Blog Posts

Five days to go.  The finish line for the first 1,000 day blog marathon is in my sights.  Five days to go.  The last lap is the most challenging.  Some days I sat in hotel lobbies to access my blog.  My power cable to my laptop stopped working last week.  And relocating my family to the Midwest during this final lap made daily blog writing interesting.

This is only the first 1,000 days of writing.  My first memoir, God's Black Sheep Squadron, is available on Amazon.com.  The Caveman in the Mirror will be released on March 17, 2013.  And the Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro for writers is gaining momentum.  This blog is approaching 40,000 pageviews and has a world-wide audience.  I look forward to the next 1,000 days.

Please stop by on Tuesday, March 22, and help me celebrate my 1,000 day blogiversary.  If you have been a regular reader, please let me know what blog stories are your favorite or let me know what kind of stories you would like to read in future blogs.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: