Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Two Goals Complete



Looking for a new job in a new state in a difficult economy is not easy, especially when you hear stories about companies downsizing.  Housing is also a major challenge.  I never stopped believing the right doors would open for my family at the right time.  More than 2,000 people have applied for jobs with my new employer.  Only fifty have been hired so far.  By the time we have our grand opening in 29 days, thousands of new members will be ready to visit us.  It’s a really exciting time in my life.

Now that my top two goals are complete, it’s time to focus on the other items on my list.  Time management is a top priority.  In order to keep up my blogging and writing pace, I need to stick to a rigorous writing schedule.  The temptation sometimes creeps in after a busy day to skip a day of writing.  My laptop is in high demand with other family members.  All of my writing takes place outside my home, which means I need to watch my time so other family members can get to work on time.

Time to sign off and get to work.  Thanks for stopping by today.  If you would like to comment about how you set and achieved major goals in your life, please add to the story below.  Have a great day.

No comments: