Saturday, May 19, 2012

Are You Following the Plan?


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. ~ Issaiah 55:8


That little voice in your head can get really annoying at times--especially when you don't want to listen to it.  Deep down, you know the voice is right.  It reminds you God has a plan for you.  When you're off track, the voice nudges you to change course and follow the plan.  Are you following the plan?  If you are not sure if you are following the right plan for your life, ponder these questions:

  1. Do you feel like something is missing in your life?
  2. Are you afraid about how your life will change if you listen to that little voice in your head?
  3. Do you know the real reason why you are tormented by the voice inside you?
  4. What would happen if you decided today to follow the voice?
  5. Why do you think the voice keeps nagging you?
  6. Is God picking on you or is He picking you?
  7. Besides the voice in your head, are there other clues you are seeing that point you to the plan?
  8. Why does God keep nudging you to follow the plan?
  9. What will happen to the people around you if you decide to follow the plan?
  10. Have you ever directly asked God to show you the plan He has for your life?
It's not necessary for you to publicly comment on these questions, unless you want to.  These questions are meant for you.  There is a reason why we are connected.  I don't know the reason.  I only know I decided to follow God's plan for my life rather than my own.  I can't tell you the whole plan, however, I'm certain I'm on the road He picked for my life.   If you are searching for the right road to follow for your life, try listening to that voice in your head.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: