Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Creative Care Package

My tennis buddies delivered a care package, canned creatively.
A big thank you to all my Ramona friends and Zoom partners for the generous farewell gifts.  Helen and I will save the "spirits" for Iowa, however, we will be using the gift cards to fill up the gas tank, pick up some munchies, and eat a few foot-longs.  The address book was a great idea; we are happy to have your addresses so we can keep in touch.

The "creativity award" goes to my tennis buddies who decorated three cans of tennis balls and stuffed them with morsels, must-haves and motor magic.  The cans are marked "Extra-Duty Faith."  Wow!  All of these gifts will help us reach our final destination.

God bless my friends in California.  My family and I will always be connected to you.

For those of you who are joining me in the cause to help my friend, the 7-yr-old apprentice with dreams of winning a scholarship, here is the link to register your vote for her.  Remember, you can vote every 24 hour period thru March 7.  Please encourage your friends.  Here is the link:


Click here to vote for the "young apprentice."

***Please note:  I'm on a blog vacation this week and won't be able to respond to your emails or comments until I arrive in Iowa.  Thank you for your patience.

No comments: