Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Choice Between Two Paths

I'm in the middle of my blog vacation and today's post was written just before I departed my hometown of Ramona.  At the time of this writing, I was studying weather patterns and choosing the best road to take to Iowa, my new home.  One road goes through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska.  The northern path cuts through Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Nebraska.  One choice avoids most of the snow, however, it's not completely safe as tornadoes are now in season.

My friends say the southern route is the safe choice.  My family wants to see new country in the northern route.  Either road will be an amazing journey and I promise to blog about it once I arrive in Iowa.

What is your favorite cross-country trip memory?  Please comment below.  I will be reading and responding to your comments once I'm in my new home.

***Reminder***  Please vote for "the young apprentice" today.  Click here to help her win a scholarship.

No comments: