Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Blog Vacation Is Over

This is my last vacation post written before leaving California.  The good-byes were difficult.  The one week blog vacation was set up with a week of pre-penned messages so you could read my stories while I was on the road with my family.  Beginning tomorrow, I will be sharing the next chapter of my life with you.

It's time now to create new memories.  St. Patrick's Day is Saturday.  I will be celebrating in a town almost 100% Irish.  It will bring me joy to see my wife re-united with her siblings and to see my youngest son hanging out with his cousins on my wife's side of the family.  And it's time to complete my novel, The Caveman in the Mirror, scheduled for release on St. Patrick's Day, 2013.  The vacation is over.  Time to go to work.

Do you have memories from your last road trip?  Please share below.

No comments: