Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Update on the Five Monkeys

Over the last six years, many friends from my past have asked, "Mike, what is it that motivated you and your partners to compete with your ex-employer?"  Once we learned of senior management's plans to replace each of us with "five monkeys that could do our jobs better than we could", we thought we'd let them test their theory while we introduced our own ideas into the market place.

We never thought of our replacements as monkeys.  They were worthy opponents that fought hard on the battlefield.  The following video clips are just my way of having fun with my business partners and sharing the Zoom story with my friends. 

Unfortunately for my ex-bosses, the monkey experiment didn't work out.  The following clips were sent to us by sources behind enemy lines just before the pink slips were sent out. 





No comments: