Sunday, January 16, 2011

Road Trip

By the time you read this blog post, I will be about ready to go on a road trip. On Monday morning, I will be reuniting with friends and work associates to celebrate the life of Joyce Kirkpatrick.  Some of these people I have not seen in over 25 years. It will be a fabulous reunion.

I am thankful for all of the incredible people that are around me. The dinner/dance/auction committee will be meeting in my absence as I need to turn around and go on a second road trip the day after I return home from the funeral service. They have joyfully given their time, talent and treasure to make our upcoming fundraiser a success. The Treasure box team will be closing out their final orders on Sunday. I regret that I won't be able to help them, however, I trust that they will do a great job bringing food  to families looking to stretch their food dollars.

Please keep me in your prayers this week. I will be needing them. Have a great week.

No comments: