Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get Behind Me, Satan

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." ~ Matthew 16:23



My friends, please allow me to set aside a moment in my blog writing to address the Great Distractor in my life. He has managed to hide Himself from many who are close to me. I know better. This Deceiver has been in my family for generations. To me, He is very visible and His works are visible.

Please consider today's blog post to be a preemptive strike against an enemy that has nothing to lose. I am calling on all believers today to join me in prayer for protection. I am also calling on all angels and archangels to cast out the demons that are attempting to thwart God's plans. 

On this day and all the days of my life, I cry out to the Holy Spirit for wisdom and strength. It is only through God's power that the Evil One can be defeated. This battle will be won in His name. All honor and glory goes to the Father, Son And Holy Spirit. Amen!

No comments: