Monday, November 20, 2023

Wheels Up

 Good luck to my Noblesville, Indiana teammates tomorrow for your opening.  My time with you has come to a conclusion and it's time to go home today.

I'm thankful for my time here.  Yes, I got ribbed for eating mostly steak every night and for my morning barbecues before sunrise.  That's okay.  I really do believe my peculiar food habits are contributing to a healthier lifestyle.  The restaurant choices in the area are fabulous.  Matt the Miller's Tavern gets top honors for best steak.  Weighing in at 8 ounces, try Matt's world famous filet when you're in Carmel, Indiana.  Warning...there are 142 roundabouts in the area so make sure you yield to oncoming traffic.  Although the locals love it,  I'm still a bit dizzy from driving in circles.  I think returning to Iowa today will straighten me out.  I look forward to having the roads mostly to myself and reuniting with my family.  Have a great day.

No comments: