Wednesday, November 8, 2023

My Favorite Morning Burgers

 My first choice for breakfast in the morning is a barbecued burger.  If I can do this on a weber, I can control the temperature settings in order to raise the bar on quality.  There is one more thing to consider, fat content.  In my opinion, 20 to 25% fat is ideal.  Not only does this yield better flavor, I believe choosing a higher fat ratio may result in a healthier lifestyle.  In fact, I double down by consuming the highest fat cottage cheese I can find to go along with my morning burger.

Before you shoot the messenger and inundate me with emails concerning my peculiar meal preferences, ask yourself where we all came from before fast food was an option.  What did your ancestors eat for breakfast?  Did the animals they consumed have a high or low fat ratio?  Once they figured out how fire works, do you think maybe they enjoyed a good barbecue?  In my opinion, low fat is an idea touted as a superior health choice.  I bet the same people responsible for this are also responsible for teaching the food pyramid.  Be careful about these people.  They are in high places of influence.  Meanwhile, try a morning barbecue for breakfast.  Get yourself some hamburger with a 20 to 25% fat content and see what your taste buds have to say.  Have a great day.

No comments: