Saturday, November 4, 2023

The Art of the Pivot

 Think of a time in your life when you radically changed your thinking.  How did that go for you?  Was it something in your belief system?  Was it a change in attitude?  Where did this idea come from?

There is something else to consider about this topic.  Ask yourself if there was an idea that popped into your head and you ignored it.  Were there consequences from ignoring the idea?

I believe the pivot, when done properly, is an art form.  It's a way to make a dramatic transformation in your life.

I'm going to suggest a pivot today at my new day job assignment.   If the idea is implemented there may be significant results.  All I know is the idea is not of this world.  If my teammates get a win I know who to thank.  The credit for the pivot goes to our Creator, the one who inspires all creativity.  Trust your gut when you get the urge to pivot.  Have a great day.

No comments: