Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Step One Complete

Change is painful.  Most people avoid change simply because they don't like the hassle.  I'm one of those who will pay the price upfront in order to gain a future benefit no matter how excruciating the pain may be.

Step one of my transfer to a new company for my communication needs is now complete.  My home internet changeover yields nearly $600 in annual savings excluding all the rebates I'm eligible for.  The cherry on top is discovering that my wifi in my home is now 6g (6th generation).  

Today is the most important day in the changeover process.  The divorce papers will be finalized with company A due to irreconcilable differences.  They wanted to treat me one way and I preferred something else.  Robots who field customer calls may be one way to save money.  I tend to believe when robots intervene and humans are let go, there may be negative consequences.  This lesson may be helpful for company A.  Perhaps they will learn from the feedback I gave them when I decided it was time to move on.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story. It's time to move on to step two today.  Have a great day.

No comments: