Friday, November 17, 2023

Walking in the Truth

 You don't know what your neighbor is thinking.  There may be hints from his or her actions.  Beware of your interactions because you may be acting based on false assumptions.  There's a fine line when walking in the truth.

Today's story in inspired by a daily podcast I listen to in order to better understand God's ways.  Today happens to be day 321.  The podcast will conclude on the last day of the year.  

I can see clearly all the times in my life when I falsely assumed what my neighbor is thinking.  That's dangerous.  Even more dangerous is sharing false assumptions with others.

The best way to walk in truth is to resolve to avoid any action that can hurt your neighbor.  Keep your mouth shut when the water cooler talk goes negative.  Silence is golden.  Have a great day.


No comments: