Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Step Two Complete

It's a challenging day when you're in the middle of a tech support phone call attempting to change your phone service and your old company turns the service off before you get all the directions you need.  That's okay.  I was advised that losing the call meant the old company did their job and shut the line down allowing the new company to have an open door.

Was it worth all the time and effort to make the change to a new cell phone company?  I'm all in with the new people.  I like the idea of saving on my monthly bills for both my cell phones and my internet.  Having a smart watch that can be used as a cell phone isn't really necessary but it sure makes life a bit simpler.  I'm crossing my fingers that step two of the changeover will be okay.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day. 

No comments: