Friday, November 3, 2023

My NMN/Transreservatrol Experience

 Today's story is for you if you are looking for an edge when it comes to improving your cognitive abilities.  Keep in mind that you should always consult your physician first before making changes.  

My journey to optimized health suffered a minor setback when I ceased my NMN/Transreservatrol daily intake of 1 gram of each for budget purposes.  This lasted for about 45 days.  Towards the end I noticed my memory recall slipping.  Thankfully my order arrived just in time before leaving for my next day job assignment.  So far so good.  

For those of you who prefer objective measuring rather than subjective stories, I'm offering something specific.  Every morning when I wake up I do a daily word puzzle.  I have over 500 days of results.  There was slippage while I was off of my supplements.  This is also documented in mice studies where scientists have documented increased cognitive abilities when mice are given NMN.

I'm thrilled to be back on my full regimen of supplements.  You can learn more in David A. Sinclair's book, "Lifespan."  I found him while researching for "Live Long and Prosper."  I've made enough mistakes in my life to release a book.  With the help of NMN and Transreservatrol I can recall all those blunders in order to help others avoid trouble.  Have a great day.

No comments: