Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My Track Record is Improving

 Garbage in means garbage out.  Is this happening in your life?  Who wants to spend time sorting through the garbage to find hidden gems?  If you were standing in front of me right now you would see my hand raised.  There are times when I wish I could accelerate the hands of time to get things done but I realize I'm not in control and I must work on my patience, especially when it comes to challenging tasks.

All I want to do today is share how I feel about recent events.  My biggest failures in my life are in the rear view mirror and I'm looking forward to sharing some ideas that may be helpful in our broken world.  I'm most thankful that my mother took an interest in my food experiments and decided to try out some new ideas.  If you happen to check in on her you will find one excited human who is making big strides in her life.  Thank you for following my daily stories.  It's hard for me to believe I will reach 5,000 stories early next month.  Many of these stories are about coming up short.  I can confidently state that the garbage is getting cleaned out and when the gems are polished I will publish.  Have a great day.

No comments: