Tuesday, April 25, 2023

What Does Your Guardian Angel Want to Say to You?

 Some of you reading this may be skeptical about angels.  The idea that you have a spiritual being assigned to you from the moment your life began until death may seem a bit absurd.  You may not even believe in angels.  Believe in them or not, there are reports of angels at key moments in our history, like the angel who spoke to Mary about conceiving a child who would be our Savior.  Or the angels who were around when the first followers of Jesus visited the empty tomb and they declared, "He's alive."

The fallen angels may not be assigned to you but there is also much evidence that the universe is out of balance and I believe these fallen ones are the instigators of our troubles.  Getting back to your guardian angel who is with you always, can you imagine over 8 billion of these angels roaming around the planet, each one guarding their most valuable asset?  

I had a dream last night that my guardian angel was trying to communicate with me.  He didn't speak but I could read his mind and it went something like this..."Hey, dumb ass, look over here."  Sorry about the language.  I'm giving it to you straight, right out of the dream.  The truth is I've been misinformed most of my life and I have a feeling my guardian angel may get really perturbed at times, especially those times when the truth is right in front of me and I can't see it.  

I would like to take this moment and thank God for sending me protection.  There is a storm ahead and I sense I need to prepare myself for some special challenges.  How about you?  What do you think your guardian angel would say to you if he or she could speak and you could hear the message?  Have a great day.

No comments: