Thursday, April 20, 2023

Do You Know What You're Doing?

Just before Jesus died on the Cross, he uttered these words, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they're doing." Luke 23:34.  If Jesus were with us today, would this be the same plea to his Father?  In my situation, I believe this to be true.  Most of the time I don't really know what I'm doing.  It's all trial and error.  Speaking of trials and errors, these mistakes in my life are helping me to find the truth.  A wise man once said, "It's not about the destination; it's all about the journey." 

Do you know what you're doing?  Do you know your purpose in life?  If not, what adjustments are necessary?  One thing I know for sure – it's okay to be wrong.  Whatever you do, don't give up.  Find your purpose.  Have a great day.

No comments: