Friday, April 14, 2023

Dream Deck Project Coming Soon

 The old deck has been used so much that the deck boards have become hazardous.  I'm the neighbor who fires up the Weber when it's below freezing.  Yep.  Year round barbecuing in all kinds of weather with the exception of tornadic winds which launched our back yard shed and landed it a couple of houses away during the last storm.  By the way, despite the opinions of others who thought restoring the shed was impossible, I just want to say it's all back together again.  Now it's time to move on to deck expansion and renovation.  For those of you who know how limited my construction skills are, don't worry.  I'm hiring a contractor to do it right.

My wife and I chose Trex for the building materials.  Recycled plastic has come a long way.  There is no maintenance and the colors are amazing.  We decided to extend the deck in order to have more free space for our outdoor lifestyle.  Stay tuned.  This is going to be a fun upgrade to our home.  Have a great day.


No comments: