Monday, April 24, 2023

Two New Friends at the Perfect Time

 If you're like me, you understand that nothing really happens by chance.  When serendipity happens regularly, when does one stop calling it as coincidence?  I actually renamed it as "Godincidence" because that's the source of what's happening in my life.

The first new friend hails from Columbia.  We met at my day job.  Out of nowhere at the end of our conversation he offered me his daughter's business card and asked if I needed any work done at my house.  I was in the initial stages of renovating and expanding my patio deck and told him the timing was off as another contractor was getting ready to start.  It turned out I needed my new friend and I reached out to his daughter who happens to be the business operations manager.  The new project starts on Thursday and my new friend wants to be on the crew coming to my home.  

I met new friend number two yesterday, also while working at my day job.  I always tell new members they are my family and I believe this to be true.  Well, friend number two told me she is a writer, also near the end of our conversation.  Her book is already on the way.  It seems like something I will treasure, "5 SIMPLE STEPS TO BALANCE YOUR MESSY BEAUTIFUL LIFE" by my new friend, Stacey M. Dhouhy.  Check her out on Amazon.  I know the perfect place to read her book – sitting in my swing on my brand new deck while sipping on red wine, that is if my wife doesn't get a hold of the book first.  Have a great day.

No comments: