Friday, December 17, 2021

Your Checklist for 2022

We are now two weeks away from another new year.  This is a great time to review the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly from this year as it comes to a conclusion and make a checklist for 2022.  I believe preparation goes a long way to getting things done.  What areas of your life would you like to improve?

My checklist for 2022 is shorter thanks to the work I've been doing for all the previous years.  Physical fitness is now a way of life.  So is healthy eating.  I'm going to be focusing on my spiritual life in 2022.  These final weeks of the year are my time to get everything in position to make sure I'm ready on day 1.  I ordered a new Bible complete with a study guide to help me with my Bible in a Year podcasts.  My hope is to be crossing the finish line about this time next year.  This will be my top priority.  What's yours?  Make a checklist to help you prepare for your best year ever.  Have a great day.

No comments: