Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Coming Up for Air Today

 Today is going to be a more "normal" day.  I'll put in eight hours at my day job and then hit the tennis courts for a late night session ending at 10pm.  I'm fortunate there is a space for me because I'm not part of the regular session as I was away when the slots filled up.  My body responds well to intense play with my teammates and we're celebrating a big team win from last Saturday.  

The reason I'm coming up for air today is because I nearly drowned myself in binge watching the perfect series to help me prepare for Christmas.  I've nearly completed two seasons of The Chosen in a span of two weeks, mostly from the last two days.  The fire stick I received yesterday allowed me to stream the episodes directly from my phone to my TV.

How does it feel to be coming up for air?  The truth is I can't wait to get back to the series and watch the remaining episodes.  I told my wife how stirred up my spirit is and she said, "Can you set it up for me?"  Well, we watched the first two episodes together, her for the first time, and me for the second time.  Never in my life have I seen something that inspires me like this series.  They found the perfect actor to play Jesus.  The supporting cast is made up of real people.  I'm thankful for the people who put this together.  There are ten days until Christmas.  If you want to do something special to get ready, discover The Chosen.  You can watch it on YouTube.  Better yet, find a way to set up your TV so you can stream from your phone in high definition.  Make sure to come up for air before Christmas.  I don't want anyone to drown on Jesus.  Have a great day.

No comments: