Sunday, December 12, 2021

Update on the Molecules

 I love experiments.  They help you discover what works and what doesn't work.  There are now over 10,000 people in a private Facebook group who are sharing their personal experiences with molecules, the same molecules our bodies produce.  Check with your doctor before trying anything new to make sure you are getting the proper advice.  I'm simply sharing what's going on in my life and molecules are on my mind.

It's now been a year since I added Trans resveratrol and NMN to my daily routine.  These molecules are making a difference with the mice who are being studied by Harvard professor, Dr. David A. Sinclair, the author of "Lifespan."  The mice who are on these substances seem to be more active, especially when it comes to tread mills.  Sinclair isn't sure that his success with mice will translate to humans.  He's not waiting.  Neither is his family.  I'm not waiting either.  What I'm doing may not be considered scientific.  Something is happening.  Yes, this could all be some kind of placebo.  That's okay with me because I like what's going on.

The last three months have been challenging for me because of my schedule.  I was a bit nervous about playing a league match yesterday because I've only practiced twice since the end of September.  The match was grueling.  What it came down to in the super tiebreaker was stamina.  I'm the only player who never sat down between games.  Including warmup time I was on the court for three hours.  I felt like I could play another couple of hours but time was up and we eked out a win despite my lack of practice time.  The difference?  I believe the molecules are playing a role and I'm one happy lab rat.  Read "Lifespan" if you would like to know more about these types of experiments.  Have a great day.

No comments: