Friday, December 31, 2021

How Will You Welcome the New Year?

 Here we go again.  This year is almost over.  Today is a great day to review your last twelve months and see what alterations may be helpful for the next twelve months.  In sports, whether it's the first quarter, the first period, or the first inning, a strong start can set the trend for the rest of the game.

What is your opening going to look like.  Do you have a game plan?  What are your goals.  I happen to be off for the first five days of the New Year.  Mother Nature is going to dump as much as a foot of snow, maybe more on opening day.  I'm viewing her as my helper for my own opening drive for my top priority, completing the Bible in a year.  Mother Nature is taking away any temptations I may have to go outside.  My plan is to set up a daily routine I can follow all the way to 12/31/22.

How will you welcome the New Year?  Try some new plays.  Set new goals.  Team up with people who can help you become the best version of yourself.  Be aware of potential challenges and don't let anything or anyone stop you.  Have a great day.

No comments: