Monday, December 6, 2021

Family Night Ahead

 I asked my wife yesterday if she would like to go to the movies for a date on Thursday night.  She wasn't thrilled with the idea because it involves driving at night and she prefers to be off the roads after sunset.  I showed her the movie trailer and it only took thirty seconds for her to say yes.  I also let her know I would drive home from my day job and pick her up so she wouldn't have to worry about driving.  Once she said yes, I turned to our youngest son and told him the movies would be on us if he wanted to join.  He accepted.  The movie we're seeing is only available this week in limited theaters.  It's perfect for the Holidays.  If you're looking for some quality family time, click the link for a preview.  Have a great day.

No comments: