Tuesday, December 28, 2021

God Wins

 Despite all the trauma the world is suffering these days, there is one thing I'm certain of.  God wins.  We as humans don't always keep our promises.  All I have to do is look in the mirror to find the guilty party.  I promised two books by the end of 2021 and that's not going to happen.  It really doesn't matter how hard I try.  I understand just how powerful the dark side is, especially in these trying times.  Doubt creeps in.  I question why I keep struggling.  Why does the other side care so much about my tiny contributions?  

There is this immense spiritual battle going on.  Most of us can't see it.  The strategies used by the dark side are cunning.  They insert false prophets in order to cause dissension among believers.  They find our weaknesses and exploit them.  In my case, they go out of their way to stall me.  They did the same thing with the chosen ones when Hitler invited the dark spirits in to exterminate God's people.  The dark side knows they can't win.  That doesn't stop them from tempting us to their side with their empty promises.  

The best way I know how to fight back is to get close to Jesus.  We don't know exactly when He's coming.  I suspect the dark side is getting nervous.  They are going all out to silence anyone who dares stand up to them.  Your best defense against the evil in this world is to read the Bible.  Join God's team.  Surround yourself with people who love God.  Don't give up.  Pray to Jesus.  Ask for help.  Forgive those who hurt you.  All you need to know is that God wins.  He wants you on the winning team.  Are you in?  Have a great day.


No comments: