Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Can You Pass the Enough Test?

 Don't worry.  The world won't see your answers.  This self evaluation is for your eyes only.  I'm calling it the enough test.  It's pass-fail.  You either have enough or you don't.  It applies to every area of your life.  Ready?  Here goes...

  1. Do you have enough time?
  2. Do you have enough talent?
  3. Do you have enough education?
  4. Do you have enough friends?
  5. Do you have enough money?
  6. Do you have enough joy?
  7. Do you have enough self-esteem?
  8. Do you have enough love?
  9. Do you have enough faith?
  10. Do you have enough rest/relaxation?
How did you do?  Are you satisfied with your grade?  If not, what do you think you can do to get to the point where you feel you have enough?

I would like to add that I'm happy you take the time to come visit on this blog.  I'm already making some adjustments to help me in the "enough" department.  Time is a big one for me because I do believe I have a full plate and 2022 is going to be interesting.  I'm going to do my best to avoid making excuses for any areas of my life that could use some touching up.  Have a great day.

No comments: