Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The World Lost a Good One

 RIP, David Clubb.  Thank you for being an awesome tennis teammate in high school.  Thank you for keeping in touch over the years and for introducing me to Angela who is my publicist thanks to you.  The last time we were together we were celebrating the life of another mutual high school friend.  It was a great send-off for a special person.  Little did I know this would be our last meeting.  

My cousin Mark paid tribute from Mulligan's island located in Mexico last night with my favorite song composed by him.  The song, Time, reminds all of us what is important.  Thank you, cousin Mark, for the awesome dedication.  

David, you always gave your time generously to your friends.  You cared for both your parents during their final days.  You finished the race here on earth.  The rest of us still have work to do.  I'm going to challenge myself to use my time wisely to do things that matter.  I'm back on the tennis courts tonight.  David, I'm dedicating the rest of my season to you.  Until will meet again.  Enjoy your eternity.  Have a great day.


No comments: