Wednesday, December 29, 2021

This is How You Change the World

If you're one of those people who believes you have nothing to offer, please stop it right now.  You are uniquely qualified to do something no one else in this world can do.  Comparing yourself to others will get you in big trouble because these others are also uniquely qualified to do what they do.  When we work together that's when the magic happens.  If you play your role properly, you will walk on water and you will move mountains.  All of Heaven cheers for you because you are fulfilling your purpose.

Changing the world is easy, right?  I get it.  You're reading this and you want to know what I'm smoking.  There are times, especially at my day job, when I look up and I see a line of people waiting for help.  The Christmas season is our busiest time of the year.  It's easy to succumb to heavy workload.  The only way I get through my days is to focus on the one person in front of me.  The same is true in every other area of my life.  What is the task in front of me?  What is my purpose for the moment of time I'm existing in?  When I clear my head and focus on the moment, the world around me doesn't seem so daunting.

Don't worry about changing the world.  Focus on changing yourself.  Find your purpose.  Make sure the tasks you perform in your daily life match the skills you have been given.  Have a great day.

No comments: