Monday, September 14, 2020

Early Signs of Autumn

 Although Autumn officially begins on September 22, we are already seeing early signs that the seasons are about to change.  The Fall colors are dramatic in our part of the world.  The leaves are beginning to show yellow and red tints.  The cornfields, many of them partially destroyed from the derecho that struck our state, are turning brown.  Farmers will do their best to salvage what they can from what is still standing as harvest time approaches.

While I'm thankful for the change each season brings, Autumn brings a special delight for my family and me.  I plan to savor every day of the next season by spending time with my family and enjoying the outdoors.  Stay tuned for some drone pictures featuring Mother Nature's brush strokes.  Have a great day.


No comments: