Sunday, September 6, 2020

Second Drone Flight is a Home Run

Last evening at sunset I experienced my second drone flight.  Our oldest son surprised me when he revealed his own drone, an exact copy of mine.  We took turns manning our drones and managed to keep control during our flights, unlike my maiden voyage last week when my new drone descended into a nearby cemetery after the battery died.  I'm excited to report a successful father-son adventure.  Drone photography is in our future and I plan to share fun moments in the future.

If you're thinking about a drone purchase, you can find excellent entry-level drones for under a hundred bucks that come with cameras.  Be cautious of your battery levels so you can avoid the rookie mistake I made the first time I manned the drone controls.  Take your time and you will have hours of fun.  Keep in mind that your flight time is limited to about twenty minutes.  Multiple batteries will extend your flying time.  Have a great day.

No comments: