Thursday, September 3, 2020

Do This When You Your Vacation Plans are on Hold

 It's really easy to feel trapped when your vacation plans are on hold due to the pandemic the world is struggling with.  I'm doing something that is helping me to cope and it's a really simple technique.  Every morning when I wake up I visualize myself already at my dream destination.  I'm on a beach listening to the sound of ocean waves crashing onto the shoreline.  My wife is next to me.  I can feel the sun warming my skin.  A cool tropical breeze is keeping me comfortable.  This virtual visit is so real that I can almost smell the ocean air even though I'm thousands of miles away from the nearest beach.  I can't believe how refreshed I feel when I open my eyes and get back to reality.

Give your mind something positive to dwell on and do this daily.  Virtual vacations are free and the benefits are real.  Have a great day.

No comments: